Cookies enable us to identify how you use our website and/or which device you are using. They are important to improve your experience with the Athena Healthcare Group
Your consent applies to the following domains:
How can I control the cookie preferences?
You can manage your cookies preferences by changing the Cookie settings and enabling or disabling the cookie categories on the popup according to your preferences. These options are also available from the popup bar where you Manage consent.
You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the Cookie Declaration on our website.
In addition to this, different browsers provide different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change the settings of your browser to block/delete the cookies. To find out more out more on how to manage and delete cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.
- what cookies are,
- the types of cookies we use (i.e. the information we collect using cookies),
- how that information is used, and
- how to control your cookie preferences.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are used to store small pieces of information. They are stored on your device when the website is loaded in your browser. These pieces of information help us:
- make the website function properly,
- make the website more secure,
- enable us to provide a better user experience,
- and help us understand how the website performs so we can analyse what works and where it needs improvement.
As with most online services, our website uses first-party cookies and third-party cookies for a number of purposes. The first-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data.
The third-party cookies used on our websites are used mainly for understanding:
- how the website performs,
- how you interact with our website,
- keeping our services secure,
- providing advertisements that are relevant to you,
- and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience to help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
The cookies used on our website are grouped into the following categories.
- Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously.
- Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collecting feedback, and other third-party features.
- Performance cookies are used to understand and analyse the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors.
- Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. These cookies help provide information on metrics such as the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc.
- Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
- Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|PHPSESSID||session||This cookie is native to PHP applications. The cookie is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The cookie is a session cookies and is deleted when all the browser windows are closed.|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Necessary" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-performance||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Performance".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Analytics" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to record the user consent for the cookies in the "Advertisement" category .|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin, this cookie is used to store the user consent for cookies in the category "Others".|
|_gcl_au||3 months||Provided by Google Tag Manager to experiment advertisement efficiency of websites using their services.|
|_ga||2 years||The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.|
|_gid||1 day||Installed by Google Analytics, _gid cookie stores information on how visitors use a website, while also creating an analytics report of the website's performance. Some of the data that are collected include the number of visitors, their source, and the pages they visit anonymously.|
|_gat_gtag_UA_151919272_1||1 minute||Set by Google to distinguish users.|
|_uetsid||1 day||This cookies are used to collect analytical information about how visitors use the website. This information is used to compile report and improve site.|
|_gat_UA-151919272-1||1 minute||A variation of the _gat cookie set by Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager to allow website owners to track visitor behaviour and measure site performance. The pattern element in the name contains the unique identity number of the account or website it relates to.|
|CONSENT||16 years 3 months||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.|
|MUID||1 year 24 days||Bing sets this cookie to recognize unique web browsers visiting Microsoft sites. This cookie is used for advertising, site analytics, and other operations.|
|_fbp||3 months||This cookie is set by Facebook to display advertisements when either on Facebook or on a digital platform powered by Facebook advertising, after visiting the website.|
|fr||3 months||Facebook sets this cookie to show relevant advertisements to users by tracking user behaviour across the web, on sites that have Facebook pixel or Facebook social plugin.|
|YSC||session||YSC cookie is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos on Youtube pages.|
|VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE||5 months 27 days||A cookie set by YouTube to measure bandwidth that determines whether the user gets the new or old player interface.|
|test_cookie||15 minutes||The test_cookie is set by doubleclick.net and is used to determine if the user's browser supports cookies.|
|IDE||1 year 24 days||Google DoubleClick IDE cookies are used to store information about how the user uses the website to present them with relevant ads and according to the user profile.|
|yt-remote-device-id||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|yt-remote-connected-devices||never||YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video.|
|_uetvid||1 year 24 days||No description available.|