We are looking for a Lodge Administrator to join our growing team. In this role, you will be working closely with Managers and staff to carry out a variety of administrative duties.
As a Lodge Administrator, you will be:
- A key contact for the HR team for processing applicants through the recruitment stages with the Manager
- Arranging meetings, taking minutes and distributing as required
- Keeping electronic and paper staff files updated and compliant with CQC regulations
- Assisting with a variety of paperwork, forms and online updates when required
- Updating the supervision/appraisal/probation reviews
The successful candidate will be:
- An experienced administrator
- Excellent IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft packages
- Highly organised with an eye for accuracy
- Proactive and enthusiastic
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build good teams’ relationship
- The ability to use initiative
- Have your birthday off on us!
- £200 refer a friend bonus
- Pay day advance available
- Eye Test Scheme
- Vibrant training, development and career prospects
- £100 attendance bonus
- Reimbursed DBS cost
- Subsidised meals
- Employee of the month rewards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Counselling service
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Hours: 25 hours
Rate of Pay: £10.51 per hour
As of 11th November 2021, it is mandatory for all care home staff to be vaccinated against covid-19. Please confirm if you have been vaccinated and the dates of your vaccines.