Rate of Pay: excellent rate of pay plus bonus to be discussed on application
Hours of work: 37.5 per week, flexible to work some evenings and weekends.
Location: Lytham St Annes region
We are searching for charismatic and personable Sales Advisors to join our dedicated team based in Lytham St Annes and covering our lodge within the area.
We are looking for a confident and enthusiastic individual with a can-do attitude, who can market the Lodge effectively as well as manage the enquiries from start to finish. Your main objective will be to reach and maintain budgeted occupancy and revenue goal whilst ensuring that occupancy targets are met. The ideal candidate will have the ability to engage with people and build up rapports in a professional manner, whilst being a team player with a strong ability to always maintain confidentiality.
As a Sales Advisor, you will be responsible for:
- Being the main point of call for all new potential residents and their families.
- Effectively tracking every individual enquiry from the point of contact through to the final decision.
- Utilising a Sales and Marketing Plan to show how the occupancy target can be achieved and in what time frame.
- Regularly liaising with the Finance Department regarding new residents and their families.
- Working closely with the Lodge Manager to ensure that all information is effectively communicated.
- Ensuring that show suites are set up, always well maintained and in a presentable manner to Athena standards.
You will have:
- A proven track record with demonstrable success in sales
- Worked in a similar role for a minimum of 2 years
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- An understanding of the requirements and impacts of GDPR
- An understanding of the needs of residents and their families as well as experience in supporting them
- Good IT skills, a working knowledge of MS Office applications and good numeracy skills
Our employee benefits include;
- £300 refer a friend bonus
• Have your birthday off on us!
• Excellent terms and conditions
• Reimbursed DBS cost
• Internal career progression opportunities
• Subsidised meals
• Pension Scheme
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.