We are currently recruiting for a talented Regional Trainer to deliver training sessions and inductions to our staff within our Lodges to a level where they have the knowledge and ability to deliver the highest standards of care. We are looking for an experienced trainer within the residential care home sector who has a good knowledge of CQC standards and regulations.
In this role you will be:
- Supporting Managers to ensure that all care staff receives ongoing training in accordance with adult social care standards, policies and procedures and CQC requirements.
- Ensuring the provision of high-quality training and development to a range of employees who support people with Dementia, Learning and Physical Disabilities in a safe and homely environment.
- Establishing and maintaining systems in order to promote and engage staff to continually develop and perform to the best of their ability.
- Adapting communication styles to meet the needs of individuals, leading by example and demonstrating a variety of training techniques.
- A key member of the team, working to improve and develop our workforce.
- Actively taking part in mentoring and developing individual members of staff and strengthening a team around the people we support.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of training programmes and producing training materials, manuals and documentation to support.
- Producing reports to demonstrate compliance and progress of staff in all Lodges.
The right candidate will be:
- Enthusiastic, caring and confident with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Engaging with the ability to build rapport quickly
- Flexible in their approach to work and the ability to travel
- Professional and committed to equal opportunities and diversity
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Strong time management
- Good IT skills in MS Office applications and IT systems
Qualifications & Experience
For this role, it is essential that the candidate:
- Qualified in Train the Trainer in Medication Administration and Moving & Handling
- Level 3 qualified in Education & Training – PTLLS or equivalent
- Has a good knowledge of CQC standards and regulations
- Is a driver with access to a vehicle
- £200 refer a friend bonus
- Reimbursed DBS cost
- Internal career progression opportunities
- Subsidised meals
- Pension Scheme
Salary £35,000 per annum
Hours of work – 40 hours per week
Location – based at Hesketh Park Lodge in Southport but work flexibly across our Lodges