At Athena Healthcare Group, we are looking for an experienced Receptionist to join our team. Based at our Head Office in Southport, you will be providing support to the administration team and wider Head Office, accepting calls and general enquiries.
As a Receptionist, your duties will include:
- Answering all telephone enquiries and ensure information is handed to the relevant manager in a timely manner.
- Welcoming visitors to Head Office in a professional and friendly manner.
- Dealing with any internal or external post.
- Setting up meeting rooms and providing refreshments where necessary.
- Ensuring the reception area is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Any other duties as directed by your line manager.
Experience & Skills
The ideal person for this role will have:
- Worked in a similar role for at least 2 years
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills and ability to use Microsoft Office applications
- Proven track record with demonstrable success in exceptional customer service
- Good organisational skills with an ability to liaise at all levels.
- Have your birthday off on us!
- £200 refer a friend bonus
- Pay day advance available
- Eye Test Scheme
- Vibrant training, development and career prospects
- £100 attendance bonus
- Reimbursed DBS cost
- Subsidised meals
- Employee of the month rewards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Counselling service
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Rate of Pay: £9.18 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Monday – Friday)