We are searching for a new Head Housekeeper to join us. You will be working as part of a team to ensure the Lodge is cleaned and maintained to the highest standard whilst meeting the needs and requirements of our residents.
As Head Housekeeper you will be:
- Creating daily/weekly cleaning schedules
- Respectful of residents’ personal information – always maintaining confidentiality
- Complying with all relevant statutory and legal requirements
- Ensuring all equipment is used in safe working order
- Checking all areas of the Lodge are supplied with adequate housekeeping products, PPE and other equipment
The right candidate will:
- Have a firm but fair approach to people management
- Be proactive and always happy to help
- Be passionate about caring for others
The ideal candidate will:
- Have strong leadership and management skills
- Have good communication skills
- Be a team player
- Have the ability to use initiative
To be considered for this position, you must have experience in leading a team within a Care Home environment.
- Have your birthday off on us!
- £200 refer a friend bonus
- Pay day advance available
- Vibrant training, development and career prospects
- £100 attendance bonus
- Reimbursed DBS cost
- Subsidised meals
- Employee of the month rewards
- Workplace pension scheme
- Counselling service
Rate of Pay: £9.44 p/h
Hours: 40 hours per week
As of 11th November 2021, it is mandatory for all care home staff to be vaccinated against covid-19. Please confirm if you have been vaccinated and the dates of your vaccines.